Business Valuation Experts You Can Count On
At GCF, our team of business valuation experts is the leading provider of SBA-compliant valuations to lenders and business brokers across the nation. Because we have been serving these markets since 1998, nobody understands them better. On occasion, we also provide expert witness testimony, litigation support, fairness opinions and gifting & estate tax valuations. And with offices from Florida to Oregon, we serve discerning clients from coast to coast.
We Sweat the Details (So You Can Stop Sweating)
A valuation should never hold up a deal or generate a lawsuit. That’s why we take the time to do it right. Unlike many of our competitors, we don’t cut corners and automate the valuation process. Instead, we put a team of experienced, accredited appraisers, and analysts on every project—business valuation experts who know every corner of the value of a business and can address anomalies and surprises as they arise. We leave no questions unresolved.
The Most Thorough Appraisals in the Business
Our clients hire us because they need accurate, detailed information. They demand absolute confidence in their deliverables. GCF has built a reputation for providing the most thorough valuations in the industry—documentation that will stand up to scrutiny. That means fewer obstacles and faster, smoother approvals for our lenders and defendable listing prices for our brokers.
You’ll Love Working with Our Business Valuation Experts
Our clients say we are easy to work with, flexible when they need it, and dependable. That’s probably why our clients are so loyal. We go to great lengths to be the kind of valuation provider you want—responsive, friendly, and irrepressibly capable.
Our Business Valuation Accreditations
Your GCF Business Valuation appraisal team has one or more of the following business valuation accreditations:
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) – is recognized as having achieved the highest level of education, training, and report writing for business valuations. The ASA designation is the gold standard for a business valuation professional. (source: American Society of Appraisers)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation by the American Institute of CPAs (ABV by AICPA) – a credential granted exclusively by the AICPA to qualified valuation professionals who demonstrate expertise in valuation through knowledge, skill, experience, and adherence to professional standards. (source: American Institute of CPAs)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) – credential is granted exclusively by the AICPA to CPAs and qualified valuation professionals who demonstrate considerable expertise in valuation through their knowledge, skill, experience, and adherence to professional standards. (source: American Institute of CPAs)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Over 25 years of experience and expertise in business valuations and appraisals. An accredited appraiser receives extensive training, remains in good standing, and follows specific industry practices to determine the value of a business.
GCF’s Machinery and Equipment Appraisal Accreditations
- Expert Equipment Certified Appraiser (EECA) – Our appraisers are recognized with a deep understanding of valuation principles and extensive experience by the Institute of Equipment Valuation.
- Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser (CMEA) – a CMEA professional has the expertise and certification to conduct a third party machinery and equipment appraisal.