Expert Business Valuation Services
Letting someone take a deep look at your business can be nerve-wracking. When you have a lot on the line, like the sale or purchase of a business, it’s important to get business valuation services from the experts.
At GCF, continuing education, knowledge sharing, and professional valuation credentials fuel our business valuation service expertise. Each member of our appraisal team holds one or more of the following accreditations:
GCF’s Business Valuation Services Accreditations
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) – is recognized as having achieved the highest level of education, training, and report writing for business valuations. The ASA designation is the gold standard for a business valuation professional. (source: American Society of Appraisers)
- Certified Business Appraiser (CBA) – a very prestigious credential in the eyes of all who are familiar with it as it earned the reputation of being a difficult credential to obtain. (source: National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts®)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation by the American Institute of CPAs (ABV by AICPA) – a credential granted exclusively by the AICPA to qualified valuation professionals who demonstrate expertise in valuation through knowledge, skill, experience, and adherence to professional standards. (source: American Institute of CPAs)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) – credential is granted exclusively by the AICPA to CPAs and qualified valuation professionals who demonstrate considerable expertise in valuation through their knowledge, skill, experience, and adherence to professional standards. (source: American Institute of CPAs)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
GCF’s Machinery and Equipment Appraisal Accreditations
- Expert Equipment Certified Appraiser (EECA) – Our appraisers are recognized with a deep understanding of valuation principles and extensive experience by the Institute of Equipment Valuation.
- Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser (CMEA) – a CMEA professional has the expertise and certification to conduct a third party machinery and equipment appraisal.
Keep learning about Business Valuations
The GCF Business Valuation Process