Business Valuation Resources for Organizations Like Yours
Whether you are a small local bank, a regional lender or a name-brand corporation with national reach, we’ve worked with hundreds of organizations just like yours. As the leading SBA-compliant business valuation specialists, we provide the most thorough valuations in the industry. Our clients include a wide range of service providers, including:
- Local, regional and national banks
- Lending service providers
- Business brokerage firms
- M&A firms
- Accounting firms
- Law firms
- Small business owners
No Client Is Too Tiny (or Too Humongous)
We work with businesses of all sizes, from a single-business broker and community banks to huge financial institutions like Wells Fargo. No matter your size, however, you get the same high-touch, high-accuracy service. That’s a promise.
Sound like you? Check out more business valuation resources:
Meet Some of Our Clients
Business Valuation Accreditation
Your GCF Business Valuation appraisal team has one or more of the following business valuation accreditations:
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) – is recognized as having achieved the highest level of education, training, and report writing for business valuations. The ASA designation is the gold standard for a business valuation professional. (source: American Society of Appraisers)
- Certified Business Appraiser (CBA) – a very prestigious credential in the eyes of all who are familiar with it as it earned the reputation of being a difficult credential to obtain. (source: National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts®)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation by the American Institute of CPAs (ABV by AICPA) – a credential granted exclusively by the AICPA to qualified valuation professionals who demonstrate expertise in valuation through knowledge, skill, experience, and adherence to professional standards. (source: American Institute of CPAs)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) – credential is granted exclusively by the AICPA to CPAs and qualified valuation professionals who demonstrate considerable expertise in valuation through their knowledge, skill, experience, and adherence to professional standards. (source: American Institute of CPAs)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Over 25 years of experience and expertise in business valuations and appraisals. An accredited appraiser receives extensive training, remains in good standing, and follows specific industry practices to determine the value of a business.
GCF’s Machinery and Equipment Appraisal Accreditations
- Expert Equipment Certified Appraiser (EECA) – Our appraisers are recognized with a deep understanding of valuation principles and extensive experience by the Institute of Equipment Valuation.
- Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser (CMEA) – a CMEA professional has the expertise and certification to conduct a third party machinery and equipment appraisal.